At ICT Mentors, we recognize the fact that ITIL® implementation projects are characterized by a typical course of action, independent of the size of the company and its core business.
This has made it feasible to devise a time-tested project blueprint which can serve as a guideline for a wide range of ITIL® initiatives. ICT Mentors leverages the Process model depicted below to ensure all process elements are covered in any design or engineering activity. For implementation to be effective within the organization, the following elements ought be considered;
Talk to Us...
- The objective should be an in-depth maturity assessment as first step of major ITIL® Implementation project plan
- The approach should be comprehensive and blended (online/on-site) discovery for establishing process maturity, benchmark comparison and cultural acceptance
- Structured online surveys supported by on-site validation workshops
- The ITIL® Implementation should be able to deliver a detailed written report and executive presentation focused on current state process maturity, culture and next steps
- The implementation journey with ensure comprehensive & repeatable steps with can be benchmarked with best in class within the industry.
- The scope should encompass all the ITIL® processes and functions and should depend on customer need with wide involvement of staff across the organization